Latest Blog Entry

October 17, 2007

7 stocks of red roses
7 months of relationship
Memories are unforgettable


I need to think positively, stay strong, do not fail to give up and start looking forward although the things that we don't want it to happen really do happened. Lian said u must be happy because we can wipe off our tears after being angry and sad. thanks Lianie for the advice.

Well, Life goes on. Do what we want to do now in order to improve ourselves to be a better person in future. Yea, life is hard, life is unpredictable, life is challenging. You know how great is all the memories we had? I cant fail to forget you nor to ignore you. I just cant. Although what had happened now is way making me hard to believe from my own eyes and the worse thing is i cant even do anything about it but just to wait. That is the only solution I have.

Waiting for someone is something that not many people could do

But I will........


0commented | have you ?: