Latest Blog Entry

October 11, 2007

We all want happiness
and dread the thought of rain.
When the sun fails to shine,
we worry and complain.

We forget that God above
is infinitely wise,
and sometimes our ails
are blessings in disguise.

For if we're always happy
filled with sunshine and cheer,
our hearts would hold no mercy
for others who've shed tears.

So when trouble comes knocking,
remember to stay strong.
Rainbows always follow the storm
and dark clouds never stay long.

Remember to stay strong.....
Why would I give up?


I used to think that my “tendency” to pursue something with strength, fervour and determination, it was something that I should watch, something I should be careful with. I spent some time trying to be passive but it’s just doesn't feel right for me. Makes my eyes swell up and my heart get flat if I remain passive on things that I really want it to be. Waiting sometimes is good, as can silence be loud. I feed my spirit and I pursue my dreams and goals with the energy i had, and the jealousy of others can initially be daunting, but be undaunted. Just like everyone in life, I have my ups and downs, but in the end, I have really never given up, even though I feel like giving up, But my hearts tell me not to give up! Trust my feelings!

So, although I see things that thing I don't intend to see but I'll,

Never give up hope.

Never give up love.
Never give up on anything.
Never give up dreaming, cause thats what keeps me alive.
Never give up trying for the best!

Stay Strong man...........

0commented | have you ?: