Latest Blog Entry

June 12, 2009

Updates : Standout with Tiger and Nuffnang

Sorry for the delay. It's been finally a week.

Well, this is a full update for the Nuffnang standout event. Not much of photos with me I just post those what I have now, the rest is still with other bloggers but heck nevermind. Blame me for not bringing my DSLR. for such event, is a must weyhh. Too bad my DSLR went for service.

Start off with the Tiger bottles I've collected from the event. Damn nice ! Outstanding !

Photobucket

Introducing, the event Emcee's ! Liang and Jojo !

Photobucket

Not to forget, I've been hanging out with these peoples ! Bryan, Joshua, Kim, Howard and Ewin. They are my kaki bloggers. A million thanks to Bryan Lim for the invites !

Photobucket
Us with the standout backdrop.

Photobucket
bryan and myself with blogger, pink pork chop ! HAHA.

Photobucket
Standout enough to dress in customes ?

Photobucket
Even the Spartans appeared ! with slippers and w/o muscles. LOL.

Photobucket
Myself with the emcees. Liang and Jojo. They are really friendly local celebrities !

Photobucket
With the new friends.

Photobucket
Beers in hand, We camwhored !

Photobucket
Myself with Pink Prok Chop ! The winner for ladies standout catagory !

Photobucket
The famous Pinkpau aka Sueann in police costume !

Photobucket
And this is Karennaaa. My long lost kawannn.

Photobucket
Also with the one and only famous blogger celeb in Malaysia, Kenny Sia.

Photobucket
Us again. Non stop taking photos, camwhored like mad weyhh.

Photobucket
And all the potrait of my kaki bloggers/ photographers.

Photobucket
And lastly, US.

I really enojoyed my night @ this event. Really looking forward to more of these events in the future. And not to forget, it is also Timothy Tiah birthday on that day, the co-founder of Nuffnang. He damn happy can !


PS : photo credits to Joshua, Howard, Bryanlyt, Ewin.

3commented | have you ?: