Latest Blog Entry

February 5, 2008

All about Chinese New Year

WOoohhhh!! Chinese New Year is just around the corner! and its the rat year.. dunno it symbolize what also. What to do this CNY? Today I went for my last minute shopping for new year cloths and tomorrow off I go to Johor Baharu to celebrate CNY and reunion dinner with family and relatives. Will be coming back this Sunday.



Oh ya before I precede, sorry for the late Genting outing post!! Haven collect all the photos yet... haha.. gonna post that probally after coming back.


This morning I was watching at my mum preparing those cookies transfering it into plastic containers, gonna give away to so many people. For neighbours is the most! dunno for what buy so many den give away just like that. What a waste!

If me I would have eaten slowly till I expend my waist line wider! It's just irresistible, how could I live without food. Esp on CNY festive season. But for the sake of being strict of my diet now, so I must control all those tempting cookies! I've gone down 5 kilos already and I ain't gonna gain back 10 kilos when I come back from JOHOR!
Once I eat, I'll sure grow FAT fast. Total Madness!




Anyway this year CNY probaly is not as HAPPENING as few years back ago. Not much the feeling of celebrating it. But one thing i know I'll sure enjoy the fire crackers at night and the lion dance of cause! always happen in my hometown.... Yea, I bought some fire crackers for myself to enjoy as well..

Err.....
But.... But.... Why..... ??



What?! haram fire crackers from China, Beijing??!

Ok chill, then how about this!! Red packets..... *elaine's favourite*

Red packets known as Ang Pows!! The most fun part in CNY where small little children love to collect ang pows to extend their money collection. Somehow ang pows also are getting lower and lower in value. Normally is RM2, then slowly I accepted before RM 1. haha... That's how the economy had affected the value of money in red packets. I dunno how about you all. Thats from what I observed..

Yeah here comes the terrible part, the North-South Expressway is even MAD every year ... Everyone " balik kampung ".. What ever festive season also the same. Gonna try to push off at 5am in the morning is the best! dad was always complain about traffic jam but why are we involve in the traffic? get what I mean? if you do, you'll know. Even if not also, some accident happens, then everyone will slow down and watch the incident and slow up the traffic, worst the opposite traffic also wanna watch. haha. Malaysian stlye. apa pun nak "tengok"

In addition, just for your info, I don't gamble! Maybe of my religion la. If you ask me to gamble in your CNY open house, I might be sitting at the corner watching ya'll. So prepare something for me to play rather den gamble. I am available if it's playing for Fun! That's all about it.


How can i left out Chinese words in Chinese New Year?! haha....
im still not fully banana yet !

Lastly, I wanna wish all my readers

恭喜发财
and a prosperous Chinese New Year !!

0commented | have you ?: