Latest Blog Entry

February 29, 2008

Xcon function at Genting

This Xcon function happened last Sunday and I manage to get the photo today, so ended up posting it here. And guess what this is my first time went up to Genting alone by myself. All the way up by just using public transport. This shows I am free to do anything I want by now.

Anyway just wanna update this cause I am lack of idea what else should I post. My main purpose going up there is to attend my company's first time ever function up there and most probably the largest function ever for them. Many people attended. Can say about 1.5 thousand people attended. The theme for the function was the 60's. So everyone will be wearing 60's costumes. I didn't manage to wear those kinda costumes cause I don't wanna fool myself with that. LOL.

Here are some photos for viewing...


Wooohooo, Chicks!! I mean show girls...


From left. Guo Li, Mr.Eric, Alex, Mr.Anderson and Myself. I am so proud to be in the photo. Cause they are damn rich peoples. Business peoples.


Look at the carved ice behind, Xcon. A photo with the sexay show girl.

Anyway did you observe I look FAT already? damn...

That's all much photo I've got form my partner. Not much i got but some are nice photos. Haha. Anyway the photos with the show girls is just for fun anyway.
Who wanna join me?

2commented | have you ?: