Latest Blog Entry

February 12, 2008

CNY is so over

and what have I done??

Actually im kinda lazy to blog rite now. Seriously, Very lazy.
and of cause I am getting fatter! That's what makes me so lazy..

Here's my shory summary, Ok I went to Johor Bahru. Met my 4 pretty cousins + my only handsome cousin + Grandparents + Uncle and Auntie + Kylie!!

You must be curious who is kylie...


This is Kylie laa.... the female dog ; my new friend

Anyway I Had fun with them! I stayed at a huge big semi detach house. Is the best among all these years CNY reunion. "seriously" FUN. Thx's to my cousin's parents..


We are so in Bionic women that time and we was like watching non stop.. and here it goes, some get bored.... haha..this photo is so " weird " all sitting in 1 row... My handsome cousin hiding at the back.. saw him??


handsome cousin... guess how old is he?!

Precious memories.....



Seriously, WHAT IS THIS????!!

I look so retard with kim's specs on me = =

Seriously, sorry for this short post for like 1 week CNY holiday. haha. As I said im so lazy to blog. apologise. and yeah, I miss them a lot.... and of cause Johor Bahru "ROXX".... ^ ^

0commented | have you ?: