Latest Blog Entry

October 7, 2009

8Ball with my SIFU

Yes you heard it right. She's my sifu wei and I respect her. For once before we even played together, I thought it would be easy to bully her. But once shes there with that serious look, I knew it that she got what ever it takes to knock me off.

We were at Genting Klang, 8ball opposite Stevens Corner. Favorite spot for pooling session.


She's Shelyn. LOL aww that smileee.


Not bad wei look at her serious face.


Of cause I was damn serious too that night. pressure wei.


The Philippine worker spoil the photo but its cute though.


Kenot miss the camwhore session.




Anyway she beat me 4-2 in our friendly match. OMG Shocking ?


I can't believe it myself too. I thought I was good in pool, but she's better. She must have been training hard in 8ball. Officially my sifu straight away. 1 thing I impress when she's playing. She's damn chill and selamba. That's the best part !

She's now in London. Im gonna wait another 2 years to get my revenge !

That's all for a short updates before a long Hennessy Artistry @ Quattro post. Stay Tune.

...

3commented | have you ?: