Latest Blog Entry

October 13, 2009

My new iPhone

This will be a short post about My New Toy ! Finally got it few days ago from Japan. it's like a dream come true? Oh well, thanks to my friend Rayson who got a great deal for me. It's way cheaper if you calculate all together and compare it with the Maxis plan that you have here in Malaysia. Anyway, it's just an iPhone 3G not 3Gs. I think it's more then enough for me.

NO maxis plan, NO nothing. Im following my own plan using Maxis postpaid. =)


Well, im more to an entertainment person, I was wondering as well to get the Nokia E71 but I rather want a more fancy phone to suit my personality. So I choose iphone. It's kinda fussy tho when you're using iphone. It's not like using the normal windows vista anymore. You needa get in control with ur iTunes software. Without it, ur iphone is nothing.

Anyhow, no worries. I will get used to it in no time.


ALSO : I will be rushing on Cheerios Day post, Hennessy Artistry Finale, Ultimate Bday Bash, Candice Photoshoot, Envy Fashion, Jeremy's Bday, Blackberry Xpac event, More birthdays post.


Stay Tune @ mynjayz.com

...

16commented | have you ?: