Latest Blog Entry

January 3, 2009

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009 !

I guess it's still not too late to wish everyone a happy new year 2009 ! haha. Finally im back to my computer and in my blogging world. Lately was always out, staying over at friends place and stuff for the new year. Not being able to update. My only excuse is always TIRED. In the mean time, just for the record, I think I need to change my concept of blogging already. I might turn my blog into a photography blog. I might ! Depends on my mood. Cause I don't wanna waste a lot of time in blogging. Just photos and captions how NICE weyh. Time will tell me what to do.

Anyway I've escaped the Great '08 ! Suffered a lot back then in '08. Hope '09 won't disappoint me !

Woo, the booze from New Year's Eve Party, The Great Escape !

Photobucket
Cheers to STOP consuming alcohol in year '09 ! lol. I guess most of my close friends seen me got wasted the other day. Sighhhh. Say NO to alcohol ! oihhh why not !?

PS : My resolution this year '09. I need to turn into a new leaf this year. Im turning 19 in no time, it's time to take serious actions.

0commented | have you ?: