Latest Blog Entry

January 28, 2009

CNY ' 09

To the Chinese : 恭喜發財 ! Erm I'm back from Malacca yesterday, my hometown. Went back last Sunday for dinner reunion. Helped out my grandma for the cooking and there's too much food. Received a lot of ang pao's too. and of cause i met my lovely cousins again. So many of them. So happy can ? The Ong's weyhh.

Photobucket

Clockwise : kim . kellie. kathleen. karyn. jason. shanli. christopher. edwin. - all ONGS

The day after.

Went to Malacca town for sight seeing/snap photos. Was thirsty and we sat down for some deserts. Damn, I kena food poisoning. Must be that damn ice kacang. Visited to the toilet 16 times since yesterday till NOW still counting. Just waiting for my stomach to pop out that sound again and here you go. All my plans to bai nian at ppl's house failed today. Not gonna travel with this situation wei. can die.

Maybe tomorrow i will recover. it's recovering now after 16 TIMES !

Thanks everyone for all the CNY message but too bad I can't reply. Too much can? lol. Anyhow,

Photobucket

PS : I WANT TO PLAY MAHJONG !! Anyone?

1 commented | have you ?: