Latest Blog Entry

January 16, 2009

Sweet Return !

Woots my 1st week of College Rocks ! meeting new people is fun. College is not as stressful as I thought but no joke I always felt sleepy in every class. Since this semester is all theory subjects for me so it's understood larrh. I should have brought my jacket, pillow and blanket along. Cause its damn cold in all lecture hall. Makes me wanna sleep. Ask Vivian or those KDU-ians they know it best.

Besides, there's something that I want you all to know. Well some of you guys knew this. Some of you don't. It doesn't matter weather you knew this already or not but I'm gonna do my own trademark on something before everyone uses it without acknowledging the creator/ founder. Bryan Lim with his trademark on " lololol™ " and why not me? This may sound a bit lame but yeah I'm still gonna trademark it. Omg it's " waddss diss weyyhh™ ". Take that !

PS : not-so-funny. Ohh did I mentioned I went to youth '09 ?

Photobucket

0commented | have you ?: