Latest Blog Entry

January 17, 2009

Youth '09 !

Yeah finally a late update for youth '09. So people, did you all manage to go to youth '09 event recently happened last week @ PWTC ? I guess some of you did. Well, I did went there on Friday and Sunday. For instance, I missed out Saturday. Someone ffk-ed me.

Personally I think this event was not bad lar. Except for some activities that can't really involve much people. I love the indie festival MOST, the street dancing and the photo shoot background as well. I'm surprised that the KDU parts also did performed on Friday. Beat box was da bomb as usual. and for one thing, I saw many DSLR users these days. I even spot a small lil 12 year old girl with a D80 ! wtf. My Ashley loose face man. And I saw many SONY users too. Yay Sony Alpha is expending real FAST.

As for now, photos speaks a thousand words. FYI I didn't manage to take much shots from the event but these just what I have with me.

Photobucket
Oh this event is FOC.

Photobucket
People lining up. Not many of them actually cause it's on Friday morning. 11am.

Photobucket
Introducing Elaine Chong my companion for the whole day.

Photobucket
banners all over the place. Seems like a grant event.

Photobucket
Poser Elaine with Suetmei's D80. Look good on you weyh.

Photobucket
Decorations. I see basketball rims.

Photobucket
Foosball anyone ?

Photobucket
Toyota Vios. Reminds me of Ampang Drift.

Photobucket
If I am not mistaken this is a Honda City.

Photobucket
Matthew from KDU in action. Oh He owns a D200 as well. And he sings well.

Photobucket
KDU parts. Jill, Andrew and friend. Good effort performance but still need improvement.

Photobucket
Candid. with the beautiful background.

Photobucket
Poser Elaine wearing my photography shirt. LOL

Photobucket
Thanks Suetmei for this shot.

Photobucket
I got a python over my neck for the first time in my life. best ever feeling.

Photobucket
Milton with Alice. Alice is soo cute in her working uniform.

Photobucket
2 thumbs up for Malta Quench

Photobucket
Oh ya I did volunteered a while to help out Suetmei and Jac with the work.

Photobucket
and while so we met Jacqueline. A Rotactor and a verytall girl. All of us almost the same height except Suetmei. Cute.

Photobucket
A group photo before we leave.

Photobucket
Last but not least. I love this photo damn lots.

All in all youth '09 was just okayy for me. Not till the extend i will give a WOW to this event but its quite a huge one compared to last years Youth '08. I very much enjoyed some random hip hop street dancing from the malays. Very entertaining indeed.


PS : Oh well im back to the blogging world.

0commented | have you ?: