Latest Blog Entry

February 23, 2009

Visiting Chong Hwa

It's Chong Hwa's primary school CNY replacement event. It falls on the same day as Valentines Day. Been called up to go and so I went back with Steven and friends. For almost 5 years I did not step my feet into that school. It reminds me a lot of the days when I was studying there.

Many things had changed. Classes had computers and speakers installed. Even for the standard 1 students. Many things changed and it's getting nicer ! Many teachers had gone and some of the familiar faces still remains. My former class teacher, Madam Quek is still there and she is aging already. Aww man. But still she's so young in heart. Not to mention, the school principle had changed to a better one. Unlike the previous one. Sexual harassment ! wtf.

Well for now, I shall let the photos do the talking for you.

Photobucket
Spotted this girl in red infront of my when I was snapping photos. Sole Cute and Chubby.

Photobucket
Woo This is SJK (C) Chong Hwa ( Perempuan ) LOL

Photobucket
Those kids @ the main hall. So many cute ones.

Photobucket
Spotted this handsome boy. I bet he's gonna be super handsome when he grows up.

Photobucket
Those naughty kids got caught. Chung Hwa's trademark punishment weii. Classic !

Photobucket
Aww She's the BEST music teacher in Chung Hwa ! Steven and Jinn's mom.

Photobucket
Oh this is Madam Quek. LOL. Aging already. But still young in heart.

Photobucket
HAHA Mr. Ho remember ? I believe he inject something to make him look young.

Photobucket
Cute kids buying ice cream outside the school gate.

Photobucket
Oh ya this is Steven the-korean-boy-look-like-rain and Jinny the graphic designer ! They are my companion that day. =)

Photobucket
Steven with his SUPERMAN jump.

Photobucket
finally a group photo of us.

There's much more photos but too many to be posted up. All these will do. So any one of you still misses Chong Hwa school, please do go back and visit. HAHA the school is much more better without that former principle.

That's all for now.

0commented | have you ?: