Latest Blog Entry

February 26, 2009

Goodbye Steven !

Photobucket
Photo above is the photo shoot session I did for him.

Goodbye Stevenboiboi who is now in Sydney, Australia.

He was with me and I fell asleep while watching the match between MU and Inter Milan 2 days ago at my place. And this look-alike-Korean-star-Rain went off without saying goodbye to me. Sole sad. He has been one of my closest dude recently before he went back. A great guy with great personalities. As I said before, he has the package. I remember the times when we were 1 whole week straight hanging out together continuously. Madness weyh.

Well, all I can say is take care man. Don't miss Burger Ramli so much okay. and I bet you'll miss yum cha-ing with us right now ! LOL. nuff said. Don't wanna be so gay. Hope to see you again this year end or maybe early next year.


All the best mate.
=) Jason.

1 commented | have you ?: