Latest Blog Entry

February 9, 2009

Look! Who's here?!

Photobucket


If you're wondering why is this guy acting cute here, let me tell you that this cute poser is going to join in the mynjayz.com corporation and start contributing blog posts together with Jason Ong in mynjayz.com. What do you think now?

Okok. Let me do a short introduction of myself k? My name is E Way, previously was at eway-mylife.blogspot.com then suddenly stopped blogging there for no reason and jumped into mynjayz.com for partnership blogging.LOL. Don't misunderstand the relationship between me and Jason k, we're not gay because I help him to update his blog! xD but I'm here for fun for no reason again....

Beach Model Shooting


Ok, the guy above is not me. It's just a masterpiece that I've taken yesterday in Sepang Gold Coast. Oh, I'm a photography enthusiast too for your information! So this blog will flood with more photographs in the future. I'm doing this post in conjunction with my launching of my new pure photography blog today, so I would like to introduce to you all my personal photography blogspot. E Way Photography


Road Side Singer


These photographs are some of my masterpiece and you can view more by browsing my blog. Don't worry, I'm not a salesman, promoting my blog to you all. I will update some of my photographs in mynjayz.com in the future too.


Outdoor Model Shooting


Nice to meet you all mynjayz.com readers!
Enjoy and have fun! =D

0commented | have you ?: