Latest Blog Entry

February 10, 2009

Bye Bye CNY

Oh well 15th day of Chinese New Year had finally came to an end. Everything will be back in square one from today onwards. This year CNY consider is my BEST CNY so far. Had a lot of house visitation and of cause receive a lot of ang pao as well. I had pretty much enjoyed everything.

These are some MONEY I've collected this year.

Photobucket

Few hundred only not much. lol.

Here are some photos of the open house I've gone to. Some of the houses didn't manage to take photo cause too busy gambling ? Let the photo speaks.

Photobucket
Lou Sang with my Heroes Teaser friends nearby KLCC.

Photobucket
With my church friends in Church.

Photobucket
In Serra's house. went there twice !

Photobucket
At gandparents house for reunion dinner with my cousins.

Photobucket
Elaine and myself at Suetmei's crib.

Photobucket
Gambling session at Mojosh's crib. Smashpop was there !

Photobucket
Visiting Xiowei's place with so-long-didn't see, Michelle Low.

Photobucket
Group shot with part of the church members at Dim Sum Restaurant.

Photobucket
Huge CNY open House at hong Lian's Crib. Met a lot of new people there.

Photobucket
The recent one at Vivian's House. Damn happening can ? lol. Finally met Wendy for real.

Photobucket
Ewww someone is gay-ing in the photo. lolol.

Okay that's all for my CNY updates. CNY '09 ROCKS !

0commented | have you ?: