Latest Blog Entry

April 13, 2009

All I See Is White Part # 2

OH well, All I See Is White Part # 2 is up ! And here are some photos to be posted up from the Fullhouse bloggers outing. Thanks Abang pOp, Howard and Ewin for the photos.

Photobucket
All 8 of us.

Photobucket
Clockwise. Howard, myself, Suetmei, Tiffany and Elaine.

Photobucket
Suetmei and I.

Photobucket
Yin Wey and I. This girl beside me is a potential model weyh ! don't play play.

Photobucket
In the bedroom ! Ya wei gang ? hurmm..

Photobucket
Oh this is Tiffany ! a nice girl.

Photobucket
Ewin , Howard and I. the photographer enthusiast.

Photobucket
Wide angle lens Rocks ! This is what we call Camwhore kao kao.

Photobucket
We are the Alphanatics GANG. SmashpOp, Ewin and I. Okay, I need to invest on flash and battery grip already. LOL.

Photobucket
All the Kanye West wannabe.

Photobucket
A Group photo before we leave.

Thats all for now !

1 commented | have you ?: