Latest Blog Entry

April 20, 2009

April Madness !

Photobucket

My surprise 19th Birthday party FULL updates ! Read Here

Okay now here come Elaine's birthday updates ! We had it @ Bubba Gump Shrimp place in The Curve. In total 10 people came. A guest i've invited gone missing that day. haih wasted larhhh.

Photobucket

10 people quite a small group. but better rite too huge cant focus on everyone. Thus, it was a blast. Elaine got herself up on the chair shaking booty. Many photos had posted up I'll just post some here.

Photobucket
This time, this fella's bday is not a suprise one. Sole Good. Look at her happy face.

Photobucket
Vian, Laine and Vic

Photobucket
The girls.

Photobucket
Group photo. Wendy the photographer.

Photobucket
Wendy and Suetmei

Tadaa suprise. Being called up to stand on top of the chair. buat bodoh jerrr.

Photobucket
Didn't know they have this song sang for all the birthday people. Let me sing the song for you.

If you want your birthday cake, let me see your booty shake. let me see you shake your booty shake shake your booty. shake your booty shake shake your booty baby shake your booty! That elaine shake worr. until I got comments form people that she has sexy ass.

Photobucket
The birthday girl and myself.

Photobucket
I know, I shouldn't post this photo up. LOL.

Photobucket
Countdown aftermath @ Laundry Bar for Elaine.

We had a great time. So do the birthday girl. damn hang fuk this girl.

0commented | have you ?: