Latest Blog Entry

April 16, 2009

Culinary Arts And Design

Firstly, I wanna apologize for the quality of the following photos. Lazy to take out my digital camera but I used my phone camera instead. X kan you wanna expect me to carry my DSLR in the kitchen right ? haha.

Well Culinary Arts and Design. What's about it. Erm, it's my new semester subject. One word to describe it, it's FUN ! and of cause Interesting. Thus you need lotsa practice, patience, concentration and skills on doing all these. What are those ? Here you go ! photos speaks for now.

Photobucket
Our lecturer's demonstration product.

Photobucket
This is my group product. All vegetables are carved and turned into THIS !

Photobucket
All damn focus on carving those veggies.

Photobucket
Okay laaa. posing a bit. My own masterpiece, don't play play.

Photobucket
Chef in blacks. My classmates also wanna pose with their product.

Photobucket
This is damn cool. My lecturer manage to finish it in just 15 minutes.

Photobucket
Close up Watermelon ! damn nice can ?

Photobucket
This is all our wastage. kept trying all over again. Well, practice makes perfect right ?

Seriously, I LOVE this sem. more interesting stuff yet to come !

Stay Tune people !

0commented | have you ?: