Latest Blog Entry

April 1, 2009

Hunting For Monkeys

My sem break was not even fruitful at all till Suetmei invited me to hunt for monkeys for photoshoot. It's nearby my house at Taman Tar. Jungle all over. It was quite fun snapping those monkeys though, observing them how the way they acted and stuff. They are exactly alike human but just they don't have the intelligence.

Photobucket
When the moment I parked my car, it was all over the street !

Photobucket
This lady bought a packet of peanuts for them. I should have bought a packet too ! if not, I can get a photo with a monkey on my shoulder !

Well, when you can see a lot of monkeys around, you may wonder why there's a lot of em ? Especially the baby monkeys. Of cause they have no control on having sex with each other larhh. With the presence of us human around, they can even do this.

Photobucket
Yes, is this couple im talking about.

Photobucket
LOL. you know what I mean yea.

Photobucket
Young fella. damn active.

Photobucket
Very old couple I suppose ? ya know cause it stringed.

Photobucket
This fella damn sporting willing to pose this for me. Hunting for prey ?

Photobucket
Ya itz him again. Personally I love this close up shot.

Photobucket
Aww man, he suddenly turned emo. No friends ?

Photobucket
Trying to comfort this fella la. Look how near I went to.

Photobucket
She no balls to get near to it. HAHA

This is my first time hunting for monkeys. Lifeless or not ? you judge. haha.

7commented | have you ?: