Latest Blog Entry

April 22, 2008

Lazy = Success ??

Current mood : Extremely Lazy

Oh no! I'm dead. Anyone please nag me to finish up my assignments and reports ASAP? It seems that I can't motivate my self to even start doing it. Assignments are piling up and still, I'm lazy. HELP!

Hmm as you can see my title, LAZY = SUCCESS ??


What is in your mind? Does it means that we can be successful for being lazy? lol. You must be wondering. By the way most people think success is a goal. Being hardworking and you'll be successful in the future. I do not see that a fact. I see success as a process. Most people define success only in terms of MONEY. Well, I do not. I think success is a combination of things such as health, happiness, love of family and friends, wisdom, influence, fulfillment and of cause wealth (MONEY).

Okay. An example, here is how I know someone is successful. If you are able to give from your abundance then you are successful. If you are able to donate money, spread happiness, inspire health, propagate love, share knowledge, motivate people, helping people, etc. then you are successful.

Most of the people think you need to work hard to achieve success. I do not think that is true. I believe the opposite is true. I believe you have to learn how to avoid work to be successful. I define work this way. if you'd rather be doing something else, then you are working. You avoid work by loving what you do. Loving what you do is infinitely more powerful in achieving success than all the hard work in the world. If you love what you do, Nature will show you her secrets. When Nature reveals her secrets to you, you have the golden key to being successful. Those secrets are the formulas for working less yet accomplishing more. For example, you can strain your muscles working hard to move a big rock or you can use one of Nature's secrets and use a lever. When you use a lever you work much less but you accomplish much more.


Am I right as this stage? If not, continue reading.


Yeah, as people who say they work hard are really saying they are not smart enough or creative enough or lucky enough to have found an easier, more effective way to accomplish what they want. Hard work is not the answer though. Finding an easier, more effective solution is the answer. To find the easier solution, you need to be alert for a lazier way. People who work hard don't have the time or the energy or inclination to find that easier way.


Right? Do you agree with me?
Image Hosted by <span class=

Ya, I do agree. But doesn't mean hard work pays off everything in the future. We can't guarantee it in our situation right now with the world we are living in. Seems so sarcastic. lol.


Honestly, I am an extremely very lazy fella (being humble here) lol. that's why I think it in this point of view. I barely do homework my own. I copy peoples homework like a photostat machine! (referring to high school days) and I can't be that hardworking like the smart ones does. Ya, I am more to the common sense thinking people. And I thought of this topic when I was day dreaming this morning when I was about to start doing my assignment, that's reflects how i think and who am I now. lol.

2commented | have you ?: