Latest Blog Entry

April 14, 2008

Weekly updates

Finally, Im back. Being kinda busy lately so ended up no updates. I think now I will update once a week or twice. Getting busy day by day with assignments and stuff to deal with. Well now, what can I say is that I had a wonderful week. lol.

First up with my surprise belated birthday celebration by my abnormal friends. Here the story goes, at first they invite me for chill up session at mamak stall near by my house. When the time I reached there waiting for them, suddenly they called me that they involve in an accident nearby my house. Claim that they cant manage to go and cancel the whole plan. So, I was like disappointed la cause suddenly cancel. So one of my another friend called me to fetch him to see their car condition. Cause it's late night at 11stg nearly 12am.

When I was on my way back to where they are and when the time I reached there, saw all of them walking in the dark with and a huge cake with them. Totally unexpected. Damn, that was the prank accident story that claim to be my belated b'day celebration. April fool birthday is still on wehh.


B'day cake. Observe my name. See how abnormal they are.


Same old abnormal high school classmates. some missing. =="

Anyway, thanks a lot guys. appreciate.

Proceed to my college life. In this week, we learned a step deeper in practical training for butchery, pastry and ladder classes. Yeah if you all still do not know, I am studying culinary arts/ professional chef training course @ KDU college. Why I take this up? Many was wondering. Cause of the passion I had since small from my mum. I love to be in the kitchen helping up my mum cooking for lunch or dinner. Years of doing that till now, I can do all sorts of cooking, but not all. That's why I decided to proceed to further my knowledge and skills in cooking. This may not look like me. " Jason Ong the chef " But it's the fact I am. Like it or not I don't mind. It's just the way different people does. In the end, everyone will be working in the cooperate world earning for our lives.


Here are some photos of my masterpiece to share with ya'll... Although all of them are not as nice as what some other people snap when they ordered nice dishes in the restaurant. But more space for improvement. lol. I am still fresh.



















Finally me posing with the food i've made...


Still a lot more to show but didn't manage to take due to battery kong already.

But, Is that shocking or what ?!

Oh ya, Pikom Pc fair is just over and I enjoy walking there a lot cause you know why la. lol. Had wallup almost every single cheap stuff there. I wonder if there's any food fair ever happened in Malaysia before. Then I can wallup food!

3commented | have you ?: