Latest Blog Entry

April 25, 2008

Tagged

Name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5 people.This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first..

NO CHEATING!


1. Suetmei

2. Xiow Wei
3. Elaine
4. Angie
5. JoJo

DON'T READ AHEAD UNLESS U FILLED THE TOP


1. How did you meet 1?

- Kindergarten when I was 5 years old.


2. On a scale of 1 -10 how would u rate your friendship with 1?

- 99.99999% LOL


3. How long have you known 4?

- Last year in AGC youth Camp.


4. How do you know number 3?
- 6 years classmates in primary school.


5. Where's 5?

- Probally sleeping + snooring.


6.A fact about number 1?

- She's funny, talkative, mood change FAST sometimes.


7.Who is 4 going out with?

- Secret not to revealed.


8. What does 1 do for a living?

- Not to depend on guys in future. Women power!!


9. Would you live with number 3?

- Yeah of cause. my good buddy. We have same hobbies and interest.


10. What do you like about number 2?

- Very active at times + crazy + talkative at times + loud.
LOVE IT.

11. Do you miss number 5?
- Of cause I Miss. Don't cha Joanne? LOL


12. Would you make out with number 4

- Erm, Absolutely NOT. She's my sister in Christ.


13.What’s your opinion of number 2?

- She's errr... good in mathematics subjects. Quite a short girl but "big mouth".


14. What's your favorite memory with number 5?

- Having a super long chat in Messenger.


15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?

- Erm, I no need to do anything. They will straight away invite me out. yumcha Kaki and driver for them ma.


16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
- YES, just stated that earlier on.


17. Have you ever slept at 2's house?

- Nope. I love to someday.


18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot?
- Not a lot but used to for the past few weeks.


20. How often do you talk to 1?

- Quite often when we're free. Not at all when we're not free.


21.What about 2?

- Everyday I guess. LOL


22. Have you ever thought 3 as more than a friend?

- Yeah, best buddy.


23. Would you go out for a date with 5?

- Why not. LOL. right Joanne?


24. Do you dream about 2?

- Used to. Recall back I can't even remember what's the story.


25. What did no 4 did to you that you can never forget?

- Did a birthday card for me.


26. What have you done for 1 that the person never forget?

- Let her drive my car without lisence?


27. What's 3's hobby?

- Online? Watching NBA. =)


Oh man, I might quit doing tag stuff but before that, I shall tag Angie Yong, Elaine Chong
do this. Cause I haven't see it appeared in you blog yet.

0commented | have you ?: