Latest Blog Entry

July 21, 2008

Arbs I.U Day

Photobucket

Take Note
Please take note for the time changes of their I.U day. Since this Saturday turn out to be a schooling day according to the goverment, so they couldn't make it in the morning. They gonna postpone the time from 10.00am - 1.30pm to 4.00pm - 6.30pm. This is a last minute changes, please update your time schedule.

Do come and show your support to those kids who worked so hard to prepare this I.U day, alright?

P/ S : For those who don't feel like paying for the entrance fee cause you don't know weather it's worth it paying 10 bucks or not, do come and find me personally. I will turn your 10 bucks to free entrance! lol.

Weng Khuan if you see this, don't be mad at me, im just trying to help promoting.

2commented | have you ?: