Latest Blog Entry

July 15, 2008

Sign of relief

Guess what? I Passed all my practical exams !!!

Pastry, butchery. Especially larder exam. About out of 60 people who is taking the exams, around 20 people are the ones who passed. I'm one of the 20 people! Well, just a sign of relief towards this exam because if u happen to fail, you need to resit by paying 100 bucks. Resit and fail again? bye bye. You'll be forced to retake the whole semester again. How sucks is that gonna be. That's why I often see people changing course all the time.

Seriously, I did felt like Im working in a real restaurant yesterday cause we have limited time to finish up our products. 3 products to be exact. We have been given 1 hour to finish up everything and I've been pressured by time. It's my first time though and it's a sign of relief I manage to finish it on time and a pass for it. With my whole body sweating like bathing sweat. My hard work paid off.

Big Jason quote :
PCT4 Group F for the win.
One for all, All for one. One succeed, all succeed ! One die, leave him to rot !

Practical exam done ! Theory exam on the go...

0commented | have you ?: