Latest Blog Entry

July 30, 2008

Yeah ! we only lost 2-0 ?

SHAH ALAM, July 29 – The national selection team lost 2-0 to Chelsea in a friendly match at the Shah Alam Stadium yesterday night. Although I did not for the match go but my friend who went update me about the match. Anyway it's Malaysia's sweet defeat. Compare to Chelsea vs China team 3 days ago. it was freaking 7-0. LOL. Well at least Malaysia did their best. But honnestly I am expecting more form Chelsea to perform better than that. anyway, whatever la, im not a Chelsea fan at all I wont be bragging so much about them... lol

Photobucket
Full time : Malaysia 0 Chelsea 2

Scorers: Chelsea: Nicholes Anelka (30th minute) , Ashley Cole (52nd minute)

This photo was in my previous blog before. Yes, my prediction was right! Malaysia lost only 2-0 to Chelsea. Is it Chelsea putting water or what ? lol. Or maybe Philipe Scolari sucks in coaching them ?! no idea...

Photobucket
LOL. See, I told you so....

Malaysia still boleh !!

0commented | have you ?: