Latest Blog Entry

July 3, 2008

Short Updates !

It's been few days I've not update my blog already due to exams is starting next week! Practical exam to be exact. The following week will be theory exam and Malaysian studies etc. Seriously I am in a pressured situation. Well, no matter what happen, I just hope I won't fail that's all. Private college is ain't cheap ya know. Resit a subject may cost 100 bucks! if you happen to fail twice, you will need to retake the whole semester again. Waste of time and money. That's why College rules and policy real suck. Pray hard I will get to pick an easy question for my practical exam.

Next up is a reminder or more to say a notice to all in case if ya'll are interested. SMK Seri Ampang ( ARBS ) I.U day will be on the 26th of July. (Confirm date) As i know the theme for their I.U will be "Greek". Well I am not too sure. For more info you can contact Weng Khuan (
Qian² ). Too bad I won't be attending my juniors I.U day since I got my exam happening on the same date and the same time. Well, too bad, exam is more important.

Anyway, Finally I got both of the Home and Away MU jersey by now !

Photobucket

Elaine Chong, don't be jealous, I know u do. After a long season only I manage to get them. Im happy for now.

0commented | have you ?: