Latest Blog Entry

July 12, 2008

Farewell Yuhan

One of our friend are going to study overseas ! lol. Well not gonna be that fast yet. Who? is Yuhan. An old friend of mine since standard 1? Till now and still counting. He's going to kampar, Ipoh. I think so. Studying petroleum engineering in some University Petronas Malaysia. damn geng can? Correct me if I'm mistaken. Though yesterday was our last day reunion at @ Nandos Amapng Point branch to gather everyone to throw him a simple farewell party. Surprisingly everyone came. Quite a numbers of us came. Yuhan must be happy. Well, that's all about it. Good luck in Ipoh and all the best dude.

I guess i will see you in the next 2 weeks, you'll be coming back for ARBS I.U day anyway. =.=

Photobucket
Photo of the day... Look at Kelvin's expression, damn siao can?


P/S : Yuhan, Do bring back home with a girl alright? Ipoh is the place where pretty and smart girls are born. lol.

3commented | have you ?: