Latest Blog Entry

October 10, 2008

Photoshoot Session Continues

Last few week back I was photo shooting this model. She's my primary schoolkid friend since 7 year old. Known as princess whatever. Well, it's my first time doing model photo shoot. Zero experience ! YES ! no experience at all. Basictly just observing people's photos and I applied it. As you know I'm a newbie in photography. Doesn't know much. But these are such photos that I produced in the end.

Anyway there's like 200++ over photos I took on that day itself. and randomly I picked some with different places, poses and stuffed it here. If you think it sucked, im so sorry man. Sigh, at least I tried.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

P/S : Ignore that lousy Iswara. lol. Yeah, If you'd observe, I edited all the photos and played with the colours and it turn out quiet well. Quite satisfying.


Comments ?!
and if there's any advice that can improve my skills, feel free to let me know alright. thanks!

6commented | have you ?: