Latest Blog Entry

October 13, 2008

Sony α Convention 2008 # Part 1

Sony α Convention 2008 had finally came to an end. it's was 3 days convention at Le Meridian Hotel. But I only manage to attend 1 day. All thanks to Onn Yee who is so willing. Thank you ! Of cause, I met a lot of new friends there as well. No doubt, met famous SmashpOp too. All SONY kaki. Damn happening. Also wanna thank Chrysler as well who brought me there and accompanied me there for the whole day. The seminars all were quite interesting, although just 1 day there, I'd learn quite some basics of photography.

Not to forget, we had model shooting as well. With motorbikes ! Ducati and Harley-Davidson. Whole camera occupied almost 200 photos of em. Damn siao can? Anyway it's my first time. Great experience. 2 Thumbs Up !

Photobucket
Ballroom hall. Many people attended. Very Grand I can say.

Photobucket
A talk in the convention hall.

Photobucket
Lenses display. Fuhh all the expensive lens ! Got poisoned.

Photobucket
Look at all those expensive lenses. G lens. Cost about 25k if im not mistaken. Fuhhh.

Photobucket
Essential accessories for DSLR cameras !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HOT MODELS ??! lol.

You know 1 thing fun about shooting models is when the moment they looked at your camera/lens, and you snap that moment, Fuhh priceless. Well from what I thought is that people temp to take more attention of the models more then the motorbikes. about 1K over photos of models in their cam all the same thing. Just different poses. Damn siao can?

Photobucket
Lastly, My TAG !

More SONY CONVENTION photos coming up next !

Stay tune !

0commented | have you ?: