Latest Blog Entry

October 5, 2008

Raya @ Old Town

Last week, I spend my Raya @ Old town with my kaki's. Anyway it's kinda like a yum cha session + Vivian wanna do her assignments with a help of Suetmei. Practically I don't know why im there. Lepak ajer and camwhore session. And happen to be yuhan's comeback from Ipoh reunion. It's sad that Im not spending my 2 days of raya properly. This year no Duit Raya at all. Sad thing.

Photobucket
Nice effect. Erm we are at Ampang Waterfront branch !

Photobucket
Suetmei ordered her all time favourite, lemon coke. Classic. =)

Photobucket
Vivian Ordered this. Guai leng gou. lol. What's that translated in English by the way. Anyone knows?

Photobucket
HAHA... The SE's. W910i, MINE or Vivian's ?! lol.

Photobucket
Meet up this dude of mine, James Tan. He purposely came just to tell us some important story that just happen to him that day. Sad story tho. Sorry to hear that. and look at his sad and kesian + innocent face, it explains everything. Be strong dude. and I realize he look so BIG, I look so small.

Photobucket
And coincidentally I met these 2 dude's from AGC Church. PYY and Alvin. Sabastain address them as Gays. Took a photo with em cause I miss that Alvin Ding. He has "Hons" in degree @ Singapore. Working there and he earns big time Sing dollar. Cool.

Photobucket
The Raya-ish" feeling looks. with ketupat all over. LOL. That's Suetmei by the way with the MU shirt.

Photobucket
Wi-Fi over there in Old Town just failed them. No, it's Suetmei's lappie failed. So ended up doing nothing. View photos, listen to music, watching videos etc. Basically lepak + camwhore session.

Photobucket
The V photo according to Joshua. It's just so wrong. It was just coincidentally happen that my tongue stick out and her lips in that position. Omg Joshua dirty minded.

Photobucket
Awww I like this photo. Look sooooo cute aren't we? LOL Chill suetmei..

Photobucket
Groupie photo b4 we head home. Suetmei, Vivian and myself. Had a great time tho Camwhoring. lol

And and I did a GIF format photo of me and Viv. Don't know should I post it or not. Better not cause scared it's unacceptable. hurmmmm... Hesitating.


Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya-ish !

0commented | have you ?: