Latest Blog Entry

November 18, 2008

Lighthing Up Your Music ! Who ?

Photobucket

Okay, last Friday was Flash.Fm radio broadcasting. So, Me as a friend of all the whole Flash.Fm crew, being nice to them am willing to be the photographer for their event. I think they did quite okay for their broadcast. I like their sound effects. But sadly the crowd during the games at the concourse area was a little dead. I need to drag Jason Theng to play along with me. Well, yeah I guess Friday is not the right day.

But still FLASH.FM did SHINE !

Photobucket
Aww Liza and Viv. So cute together.

Photobucket
Radio broadcasting room. From left Liza, Viv, Ray and Jil.

Photobucket
Andrew and Liza did a great job being the DJ's. and same goes to Ray and Viv with the technical controls.

Photobucket
Oh what is this called by the way ? Panel control isit? Sorry guys im a chef student.

Photobucket
The crew handling at the concourse area for Flash.Fm. From left Louis, Fiona and Kenneth.

Photobucket
The crew Viv and Kenneth in action.

Photobucket
This is what happening at the concourse area. You can see the girls styling the guys hair except me. LOL the Jason's.

Photobucket
And who said homosexual are not GOOD together ?! Hey, We won !

Photobucket
Oh I met this girl Jill and where is Jack ? LOL. emo sial this photo. Nice anot Jil?

Photobucket
A group photo with the lecturer I guess Mr Nizam rite? Yeah.

Photobucket

Oh well, I got a free T-shirt from them as well as a souvenir. Thanks anyway. FYI, there's a lot more photos I didn't post up. Too many of em. Well maybe you can find it elsewhere. Facebook most probably.

0commented | have you ?: