Latest Blog Entry

November 15, 2008

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane !

Well it's good to be back! Came back for updates. In case you didn't know that my finals is just around the corner. Next week to be precise. Will start on the 18th of Nov and will end on the 25th of Nov. I can't afford to fail neither one of the subjects. So yeah I'm in a hibernating mode for now. I'll leave everything aside for a moment.

Photobucket

Oh to where ?

Well, just so you know. I'm leaving on a jet place to France this 2nd of December. Any of you knew that? haha. So farewell I'll be out for a week. Stay tune for my France trip after I my return ! As ya'll know that I'd learn a lil of French language in College. Can say about 20% at least. So I guess I don't have any problem communicating with people there in France.

Something like Bonjour, Commo allez vou. Imparfait, le merci. Je suis Malaisien. J dix-huit ans. All those no problem. easy for me. Example, Greetings, numbers, alphabets, days etc. What's hard for me is forming a sentence. Their words will be different when a two words combines together. Or even it's different when you are talking to a girl or a boy.

Photobucket
Farewell my Friends. HAHA.

Just before I got exited, exams comes first. lol. But still. Since I'm a diploma student in Culinary Arts, I would love to cook such dishes like below. Frankly speaking, I'm not that good yet in cooking. But I would want to improve from mistakes. A pro chef wannabe? Well, I don't know. We'll see what happen in future. But for now,

Photobucket
Who does not want a fine dining experience in France ?

P/S : I need someone in France with me... But Who?

2commented | have you ?: