Latest Blog Entry

November 27, 2008

Waffles Heaven !

Sorry for the pending post. Was lazy to update recently. Anyway just wanna announce that my finals are officially over ! so I'm in my Holidays now till next year, January. So grab me out along as well if you can. Well, I was thinking about working in a Hotel but I don't think I wanna work on December. I rather enjoy my holidays.

Okay back to the post title, Waffles !? Oh yeah that's what I'm craving for these few days.

Photobucket
Oh look at the chocolate sauce and the vanilla ice cream. simply classic.

Photobucket
This one is waffle stuff with pastry cream. ohhh man. Mouthwatering.

Photobucket
Waffle with strawberry sauce along side with vanilla ice cream.

Photobucket
This is da bomb. Don't know where they sell this but certainly I can try to make it myself.

Photobucket
Waffle with cranberry sauce served with vanila ice cream.

Photobucket
Waffle in chocolate sauce with vanilla ice cream. It's better if there's melted butter on it as well.

Photobucket
Waffles heaven. So tempting. That is what Hiro Nakamura in Heroes also does crave for.

I will get my waffles TODAY. aren't you ? haha.

Actually I don't know what is my motive of this post. LOL. To make you hungry as well.

1 commented | have you ?: