Latest Blog Entry

November 7, 2008

Wayne's 20th Bday ( Part 1 )

It's last last Saturday! Bday BBQ Party held in Wayne's Residence.

Photographer : Yours sincerely. Sorry I procrastinated.

I am here just to blog a bit of it cause 4 of these people had been blog about it so you all can refer to their blog later on. Since most of them all had posted. So I'll just let the photos do the talking. The photos all will take some time to load.

Well lets start up with some portrait shots of the night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next up ! Introducing, Shazzy the Beer Bong / Liquor Bong influence.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Suddenly, Some controversy happened between Chris and Justin. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How was it ? I don't need words to explain ! Anyway I never even involve in those beer bongs, liquor bongs FYI. Wayne hired me as a photographer. So I'm just doing my job. LOL. Also kindly visit the other blogs as well to view more photos of Wayne's 20th Bday party alright.

Here are the links. Wayne, Chris, Simmy and Carrere !

Wayne's 20th Bday ( PART 2 ) is up next !

0commented | have you ?: