Latest Blog Entry

March 6, 2009

Food Paradise !

As requested. And that's all I have with me. There's more photos but did not manage to snap. Well, all these were taken in semester 2. I've posted before in previous blog post last year. Just in case there's new readers who wanna have a look. =p

Oh ya, Im gonna start my semester 4 soon on April. A pure Culinary Arts students by then. FYI now im just a professional chef training student only. So yeah I promise to take more photos of my products laaa. For now, just enjoy this food paradise post !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eway, Hungry? That's all for now... Sneak peak on what's NEXT !

Photobucket
Potential young basketball players in action.

0commented | have you ?: