Latest Blog Entry

March 12, 2009

We Went For High Tea

Last 2 weeks ago. ME and my church people went to Dynasty Hotel @ Jalan Ipoh for some High Tea. Yeah, 20 Bucks per adult quite reasonable. And so I brought my Ashley ! whole day with my 55-200mm lens. Kit lens spoiled. Remember ? Well, lets start off with this....

Photobucket
Did you realise that I always LOVE to do this when there's a mirror ?

Photobucket
Its finger foods. lol. Cute cute ones.

Photobucket
Sushi's is one of my favourite...

Photobucket
Pick up all these and berat hati la nak makan. Cause it looks so prettyyy.

Photobucket
Sweet and tasty cakes. Macro with 55-200 ? That's impossible weyh.

Photobucket
After 2 rounds of foods, Milton felt sleepy already. wadss diss weyhh.

Photobucket
And so, we started camwhore ! haha. Chris, Julius, Dineas and Myself.

Photobucket
We got bored, went to the toilet and camwhore. Seriously the girls gave us this poison.

Photobucket
A group photo of us all. A lot of them not there.... including me.

Photobucket
Woahhh. Gigantic lens ! Well let me rephrace, it looks big only. All the photos were taking using this. Imagine how far i must go when ever I snap.

The END.


PS : There's this new Laundry Bar opened near my place. You no need to run all the way to The Curve for that but you can get it here in Ampang. Lets go there one day !

Photobucket

Hurmm ? But why there's car wash service at the back of the bar ?
That's Weird.....

3commented | have you ?: