Latest Blog Entry

March 23, 2009

Lets Photoshoot !

Last Saturday, went to Putrajaya with Eway, Carol, Jean and Kyan. For some armature photoshoot. Was helping out Carol to build up her portfolio at the same time for me to learn model shoot. For jean, it was her first time for all of this.

Photobucket
Introducing, the photographers and the models.

And ya I took around 400 photos that day and 380 photos couldn't make it. what da hell. Blame my kit lens for that. Was using my tele lens all day long.

Here you go ! and i would just post out only 10 of them in the web. 5 from Carol and 5 from Jean. Others all are for themselves larhh. XD



Check out my Flickr photostream from time to time. to check up updates.

Oh and I even managed to capture hot air balloon up high the blue sky ! Beautiful.

Anyway the outing was fun. But traveling there and back wasn't fun at all. Seriously. Grhhhh.

0commented | have you ?: