Latest Blog Entry

March 8, 2009

NBA or WNBA ?

NBA or WBA ? Well for me, I pretty much enjoyed watching the WNBA. NBA is too fancy for me already. Somehow bored, too predictable. Thus you may wonder what WNBA means. lol. It's Women National Basketball Association. Means the girls are in action instead of the guys !

Photobucket

Last week, I received a call from my ex-secondary school to help out on being a referee for this inter zone basketball competition. Since they are lack of referees, and so i was trained to be a referee back then. And yeah I did accept the invitation for getting paid RM10 per game. Being tortured standing under the hot sun for 5 hours straight, it was a disaster for me to be honest.

Well, at least I got the chance to watch these kids playing. especially the girls. HAHA. anything can happen, it's unpredictable. lol. I was with Steven that time, with my 55-200mm in hand, and so happen those girls from next door Puteri Ampang are playing. No doubt, I SNAP !

Photobucket
Just so you know, my ex-school had gone rich suddenly. They ungraded the basketball court. Previously was tar road alike. Once you fall, you'll surely bleed. This new court floor rocks.

Photobucket
Oh you can see those 2 bastards behind. Kim Weng and Raymond. My 3 years seniors. Well, I used to sit there when I was in form 4 back then. Helping out on the score sheets.

Photobucket
Score board section. There's always many different random people desperately needed cash and fought for this job just for that RM3 per game.

Photobucket
These are the u15 Puteri Ampang players. Believe me, they are GOOD in their age.

Photobucket
Warm up free throw session. Look at the painted seaman floor ! Tempting.

Photobucket
Spotted Sabrina there. number 5 !

Photobucket
Why no one is looking at me ?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Seriously, they scored a lot and trash down Puteri Titiwangsa like no ones business.

Photobucket
Jenny. Went out with her once in Daughtry Concert. One of the tallest player in u15.

Photobucket
Shooting guard. Best U15 shooter so far by a mile.

Photobucket
Obviously, she's the MVP of the game. Scored quite a lot. Plus, she have the package wei.

I somehow like their jersey. Look alike NBA team, Dallas Mavericks.

Photobucket

FYI, they won the Gold medal for the girls U15 category. Good for them. and I don't know why I'm so enthusiastic to post about this. lol. Promoting kao kao.

PS : I have 2 weeks study week before my finals starts. So, quite free for now to blog.

Well, that's all for U15. U18 girls is up next ! Stay tune.

1 commented | have you ?: