Latest Blog Entry

November 22, 2009

MY SPY Movie Premiere



Are you a fan of spy movies? If so, you’ll be glad to learn that My Spy, a local production, will hit the big screen on Dec 3. Starring AC Mizal as AJ and Harun Salim Bachik as Salleh, this action-comedy, produced by KRU Studios and directed by award-winning director Afdlin Shauki, is set to tickle your funny bone with its witty dialogue and hilarious storyline. My Spy marks KRU’s fifth film and is described by producer Norman Abdul Halim and Afdlin as “the funniest movie ever produced”.

Is a MUST show to watch if ur a Malaysian. Why? For me, because of Hannah Tan. A big FAN of hers. My Spy movie featuring Ac Mizal, Harum Salim, Hannah Tan, Carmen Soo, Daphne Iking, Ridzuan Hashim and Maria Farida. The movie will also mark Hannah’s debut in movies — as the secretary for Datuk O (Ridzuan)

I rate this movie 5/10. Despite the predictable story line and the movie effects was a lil unreal for me. But, comedy movie fans rejoice! It's really funny.

The Movie Trailer. Watch !



Thanks to Advertlets i get to attend "MYSPY" GALA PREMIERE last Thursday @ Mid Valley. It was a last minute thing that's why not many came. With me was Mojosh and Sukvinder. Along with Rebecca, Thong Kai and all the main cast.


Mojoshdotcom back in action. Our Tickets.


Hannah Tan with Celcom boss and KRU members.


A group shot with the gorgeous Hannah Tan.

And I can't believe we were sitting with Hannah Tan. Same hall with all the main cast. Quite shocking. And I didn't expect Rebecca Saw as well to get featured in the Movie. LOL.


With main actor, Harun and Ridzuan.


Group shots of all the cast actors.


Another Group shot with Thong Kai inside.


Ladies Trio. Maria Faridah, Hannah and Daphne.


I've waited for her to get done with interviews for quite some time almost 1 hour and finally I get to camwhore with her.

I can't wait to see her again next week. She will be singing, LIVE. For more info, visit her webpage http://hannahtan.com/

Follow my twitter to get updated my where abouts etc. http://twitter.com/mynjayz

P/S : Photos above taken using SONY WX-1 digicam. Streamyx speed is fast as usual. NO hassle for me to upload all the photos.

...

193commented | have you ?: