Latest Blog Entry

February 8, 2010

Zoe & Xiang's B'day Party

Last Saturday night. Went to Zoe & Xiang's B'day Party @ Cheras. Very big crowd turned up. Mostly all bloggers friends. Around 35 people in 1 house. Made me damn hot and sweaty. As usual, I was one of the last who came. But I didn't realize, is there any cake singing session?

Do spot B'day babes Zoe Yve in purple and Xiang in Grey. Happy B'day to them in advance !


All the photos. COLLAGE !


Xiangcool.com the B'day Boy with da girls. Vic, Sam, Angel and Sherry.


With da B'day girl Zoeyve. finally found someone with dimples to camho.


Group shot of the peeps who came.

It was a milkshake party but didn't get to try any milkshake. I see plenty of gassy drinks instead. Party served Domino's pizza and I realize when I ate the pizza, it was extra huge. Why so huge slice? I never seen such huge pizza before. lol randoms.

This is random as well. I present you, Jeffro. HAHAHA



Anyway It's just Monday and I can't wait for the weekends to come. CHINESE NEW YEAR is around the corner !

...

7commented | have you ?: