Latest Blog Entry

October 26, 2010

Hennessy Artistry 2010 @ Mines Resort, MIECC

The event that I've been waiting since last year's Hennessy Artistry @ Bukit Kiara. Thus, Behold it's finally here. Biggest Hennessy Artistry 2010 happening at Mines Resort MIECC.

With happening Artiste performing. Da Mouth, Deja Voodoo Spells, Foulworks & Eva-T, Kardinal Offshall, Da Mouth, DJ Alex Dreamz, Mizz Nina and many other interesting acts. Woots!



Hennessy Artistry party to me is getting better and better each time! I've never miss a single HA party as you can see because it's something I shouldn't miss and something everyone will be waiting for. I'd pretty much blown away in what will undoubtedly be one of the largest and most sophisticated clubbing events the country has ever seen. By far the BEST.

Thank you Hennessy Malaysia for organizing such a memorable party.

Speaking of party, what the use of partying without the right company, without the right drinks, without the right event. Not to mention that having tons of pictures back home as memories is very crucial for such party like this.

I couldn't have such nice pictures here in this post without the help of my Nikki, Nikon D300s. For now, I shall let the photo speaks.


With da backdrop. Myself, Ashley, Jason and Michelle. We're all pretty matching ain't we? Red, black and Gold!


Hennessy Artistry girls. Working hard registering almost 5000 people who attended the party!


The liquor for the night. Hennessy VSOP! We've been allocated to 4 zones. Which practically divide us into different groups/sections of people. For me, the bloggers zone would be zone O. I would have gotton the chance to be at S, but I would rather have fun and to be with my bloggers.


This guy in the middle who's incharge of explaining/demonstrating the art of mixing for Hennessy V.S.O.P signature long drinks such as: Hennessy Apple, Hennessy Berry, Hennessy Ginger, and Hennessy Citrus.


Hennessy Apple, Hennessy Berry, Hennessy Ginger, and Hennessy Citrus. Which is your favorite flavour? I would go for Citrus and Apple!


Photo opp at Hennessy Backdrop with cool bubble talk signs. Creative much!


Finally went in! And it was almost full house where it's just 10pm. People just couldn't resit the free flow Hennessy!


Kardinal Offshall came out with his partner. Yes so beautiful.. so damn beautiful.


Close up of Kardinal Offshall. Did quite a show of us.


A photo request from 4 person until.... ermm 14 people. lol


Blogstars SmashpOp, Mynjayz, Tcmaine, Alicia and Rockstar Chualeo.


Im like the Godfather. Nahh.. Just some lovely close friends of mine.


Helenness, Chuckybabe, Ashley and Myself.


Cam, Josh, Blair and myself!


With Naomi, Jason, Simon and Anna.


Silky Red and Blue. Alicia and Helenness. I think I better off match with Alicia. Matching in Red.


More Bloggers. Jiayeen, Xiang and Shannon Chow.


Mua Brother Jin from Hitz and her girlfriend.


With Esther, Shantee and Don.


My Subang Girl, Mmaine and Karmun.


With Marciano San and his girlfriend. They're so kind to me.


Thanks all all my happening bloggers for making this party a good one!

Part #1 is done. Not in the picture, no worries! I will post all I have in the next post. Hennessy Artistry 2010 #2 coming up soon! Do bookmark http://mynjayz.com More updates/photos awaits! Till then.

...

0commented | have you ?: