Latest Blog Entry

December 2, 2007

My New friends @ Times Square

LOL... I met 2 new friends today and I was extremely happy! swt. cause I was so lonely these days until they came in and I finally had some fun for the 1st time this holiday after my SPM.

It was Ooi Tong, Yvonne, Janice and Myself pland a trip and we went out together to Times Square on the 1th of december. 2 guys and 2 girls. What u say? James said it was a 2-2 dating trip. swt. Ok, back to where we are. We started at Borders reading some books and get to know each other first and then we went for our movie "Enchanted". Nice movie i can say. It has cartoon, reality, science friction, comedy, romance and music all together in 1 movie. I thought I was watching a cartoon movie at 1st. LOL.



"Enchanted"
anyway the theme song "ever ever after" is nice.

The Bad news is Ooi Tong clash with somebody who wears the same shirt as him in the cinema. lol. and Aww poor thing to Janice that she can't stand the cold inside the cinema and she was shivering. She claim that her tooth is gonna drop due to the coldness she is having. She was totally pale after she came out. keep shivering. Poor Janice.

While so, we proceed to get some place to chill up wanna let Janice have some hot drink. and I found Gasoline. As usual, pictures.. lol.

"gasoline" inner Egyptian fusion


Fish and chips with blackpeper sauce?! weird...


Janice the talkative girl


with their food~~~

4 of us with the timer mood. =)

Janice and I

With specs?! haha. lol. she forced me to take this.

Yvonne and I

Some say I look cute in this pic. oh man.......

She is so so so playful. make me lol all the time.

After chilling up, we belah to play bowling. Janice never played before so we brought her there. Guess what she was better then the guys at my class who is also 1st time playing bowling. She got damn high points. I was shocked. plus 1 strike once is enough to prove that she is playing well at her 1st time. Yvonne was great as well. Me and Ooitong. usual competitor.

Random photos to view....... =)


Portrait of Janice


Janice and I @ bowling court

LOOK at the points? Y and J is all higher than "them" lol.

After bowling all desperate carving for Baskin Robins. hehe. Janice and Ooi Tong bought but Yvonne and I didn't. yea, keep fit. diet is the word. later gone fat. *giggles* photos!!





Baskin Robins ice-cream ; are you carving for it ?

Oh ya, I love super chocolate flavour de ice-cream. haha. funny. Ooi Tong's wan not so chocolate. XD quoted by Janice.

After which, Photo session with the Christmas tree...... =.="


Ooi Tong and I. finally a picture of us.


Janice and I with the christmas tree


Finally, all 4 of us.. =)
Our last photo and we went back to our own directions.

Lastly, I really wanna thank Ooi Tong for everything. He planed the trip and introduce to me the girls. They are wonderful friends to me. and I'm sorry for what ever I said to you in friendster, it's just a joke and I didn't really meant it. Sorry if i offended u.

Janice, u can grab ur picture here also okay. mostly all here. XD
Anyway nice to know u. ur a unique friend to me =)
and remember english all the way ok? haha.

The end and what's next??? Sunway................ LOL

0commented | have you ?: