Latest Blog Entry

December 4, 2007

My Cousins @ KL !

Finally! my cousins from Johor came to KL for holiday. Karyn and Kimberley. So, my job is to bring them to explore some part of KL. haha. In this 2 days cant bring until the whole KL actually cause they wanna shop. So consume too much time on shopping ad. Anyway tat doesn't matter, janji can spend quality time with them. haha. they are such wonderful cousins! Love them.....

Places that they visited in KL. Times Square, KLCC, Petaling Street, Kota Raya, Sunway Pyramid, 1 Utama, Mid Valley, Sungei Wang. Too bad cant go to Pavillion. the new shapping mall.

Okay there is nothing much to say actually, just let the photos do the talking =)


Acting a fool sometimes makes the picture look nice. =)


lol. this is sweet


Zhi lian-ing XD


3 of us


With the snow man @ KLCC


Kimmy and Myself. I love my hair colour =p


Clockwise.
Me, My bro Edwin, Kimmy and Karyn


Karyn . Jason . Kimmy


- The End -
Lastly, I wanna shout out that I love ya'll so muchhhh.... =)

0commented | have you ?: