Latest Blog Entry

December 25, 2007

Specially for a friend like you


Our 1st photo =)

Helluu~~ FaithfulAngel, this is a post specially for euu. See I budak baik kan? Just wanna wish euu a happy 15th bday, Angie... May all ur wishes come true. Erm, how was your present and bday card?! Hope u liked it. Don't like it also must act that as if u like it. kidding~~ LOL. Anyway the bday card was handmade by my own self without anyone helping me wan la. Don't believe izit? trust me it is. LOL. Kinda not like me larr.. Cant imagine I did that right? hahahaha...

Anyway it's Christmas and most importantly, ur bday! Hope u really enjoy yourself the whole day today with us! LOL. The carols and the fellowship was fun. Had lotsa fun being with u guys. Anyhow, PMR results are out very soon! and what I wanna say is no matter what results you get is all from God's guidance and also from ur hard work. Believe in him and pray, u can get good results to make ur parents proud of euu. God is always with u, amen.


Good Luck & All the best, Angie =)

0commented | have you ?: