Latest Blog Entry

January 21, 2008

How stupid am I....

Look how random am I.. No idea and out of topic to post...
ended up like this! =p



Olympus FE-280. Yea, this is the cam I currently always use to capture photos and what I can conclude about this cam that it has an effective 8.0 mega pixel. Wow! Seems good huh. But to me, it seems like a 3.0 mega pixel cam. The photo quality is horrendous. damn. What I see on the camera screen is totally different when I transfer it into the computer. It's just an "OKAY" digital cam for me.
Rating : **********




Okay this is another Olympus model where it is my ex-camera before I got my new FE-280 (above). It's all weather 6.0. Ok, you may wonder weather a 6.0 mega pixel camera is really a 6.0. Cause from what I know, this is even worst. this is like a 1.3 mega pixel camera to me. I was speechless after I knew it has no sound. Plus it doesn't come with sound specifications. So it has no sound. Have difficulties on taking videos.
Rating : **********

I know I am loyal to Olympus.. But why does this Olympus brand doesn't satisfy me at all..??

How smart stupid am I to choose Olympus all the way......

Hmm, since I am so stupid, should I get this next ??



This is it!! I dunno what model it is but as long it's currently the best cam in the market can already. I ain't know much about digital camera's but who doesn't want the best cam right.. =P Wahahahaha.. I am dreaming~~ Anyway this thing can cost roughly about 5K..

*Scratch head* Erm, where to get the money?? haha...

0commented | have you ?: