Latest Blog Entry

January 2, 2008

Incoming 2008....

Happy New Year 2008 !!!



Happy new year to all who wished me through sms but I couldent reply you back due to poor reception. And again this year as a tradition of every year, I am at Julius house celebrating the new year after the Countdown at Bukit Bintang. LOL. It's really a great experience going for a countdown at Bukit Bintang. You will feel peakiness and peeps squeezing each other so closely and you can even take advantage on the girls. swt. Seriously! I saw some indons did that in the monorail. was so pissed off. Imagine an Indon fella touches a Chinese lady ass?!

Chilll~~ Anyway talk about my new year. I went out with my church friends and it's after my church year end gathering. LOL. we parked our car at station Titiwangsa and took a monorail there. To avoid the traffic jam and road blockage. Ok once we reach there, we all was like WOooOoW!!!! the rest let the photos do the talking.


This is the WOoooOoW that im talking about..


This is even worst! free concert at bukit bintang..
no wonder so many peeps came. Malaysian style =.="


Everywhere pack wth human ants..


Pavillion closed..


Some decorations infornt of pavillion..


Some costumes walking show while waiting for the countdown..


Smallville season 10 ??


The Marco guys...
Julius, Milton, Myself and Chris


Opps sorry guys im the spoiler
Julius is damn awful, Milton as well...


LOL.. this one better...
look at Cat struggling to do it but she just cant.


We are just trying to communicate.. =X


This is Cat....
She is the Superstar of the day!!

The end of the fun day and I am looking forward to this new year 08. Hope I can get my license soon, get a job, then get a new car, new PDA phone, new laptop, new place to study, new place of living, new school, lastly new me!! Need to own those cause I am turning 18 soon and throw away the old me. Think back I am so useless before..... am always a failure! failure in love, studies, financial, life.. Everything!! forget all the pass and start again. Hope this time God could guide me, amen.

Happy New year Everyone !!

0commented | have you ?: