Latest Blog Entry

January 16, 2008

I thought I was the only one



Why?! Why study at KDU college? Ever wonder why there are so many students chose KDU to be their stepping stone to achieve greater success in their career and life achievements? Why?!

Click this link then you'll know why. http://www.kdu.edu.my/

Well, so far I heard many peeps are going to KDU College. ( Kolej Damansara Utama ) and today I heard that another 2 person is going to KDU. same as me, and I was shocked. haha. I thought I was the only one going there. Well now, many of them are also going there. where else the education offers there is not that bad thou. Quite a lot of privilege and advantages. prefer to other colleges. Also it's the first smart college establish in Malaysia. Other than that, KDU aims to provide a superior learning experience to nurture students to become independent and life-long learners.

The course study about Culinary arts at KDU is absolutely the bomb. 7 Kitchens I heard they have there. Where else others only got 1 or 2 kitchens. No offence but it's the fact. Try to imagine. 7 kitchens!!

Lastly, this is for woodlaine, hope you haven make ur decisions yet where to go and there's still a time for u to consider deeply about your future. haha. Try and consider about KDU la. KDU business damn good. not bad man over there. Serious no joke. So, consider laaa..


It's fair, quality and honest education.


P/S : I am helping to promote KDU college... anyone?
PP/S : and I love war too! =p

3commented | have you ?: