Latest Blog Entry

September 20, 2008

8 Random Things About ME

Tagged by my online friends Chloe Tiff. Usually I don't do these tags. It's quite unnecessary. But she was upset cause no one does the tag. So I don't wanna disappoint her. lol. Okay lets see the 8 Random Things About ME.
  1. I am a super random person !
  2. I do usually love to observe people actions & reactions.
  3. I don't use to wear seat belt when driving. Quite annoying.
  4. I never show my anger once to the person who made me angry.
  5. I will bring my Ashley where ever I go ! Ashley referring to my DSLR.
  6. I can't live a day without a cup of teh tarik panas every morning.
  7. I don't even know how to swim ! can't even float.
  8. I love to be in a sardine pack train rather then an empty train.
I more additional facts is that I can't wait to get myself out from Malaysia. Im sick of being here. After my Diploma or perhaps Degree, I surely will get my ass out of here. If cant, perhaps a long holiday in Europe.

Photobucket
my essential needs to get away ?

2commented | have you ?: