Latest Blog Entry

September 27, 2008

Gossip Street Party [ Part 1 ]

Photobucket
Went to Taylor's yesterday night with my kaki's to attend this Gossip street party event. Summersands Production and the Rotaract Club of Taylor’s College organized this youth event called Project Gossip in Subang Jaya from 24 – 26 September. This campaign is about women’s social welfare awareness campaign that has three phases GO Away, GO Safe and GO Celebrate. That highlight the issues of violence against women, safe sex and appreciation of the roles of women in society. I did only manage to go for the "GO Celebrate" part only though. lol.

Photobucket

There's about 20 artists who performed. Happening at Asia Café in SS15, Subang Jaya. They are Suki Low, Paku, One Buck Short, Juwita Suwito, Shila, Ayu, Ady Suwardy, Danny Koo, Chervie Ho, Jyin Poh, Serene Cheam, Zax Lee, Bittersweet, Army Of Three, Free To Fall were there. And they did gave us a great show. I tell you after the concert, my ears went deaf already. Damn loud speakers. Well what more can I say ? lets check it out what's HAPPENIN there.

Photobucket
Oh well, we are one of the early birds that came super early. 4.30pm! LOL. Some looks sleepy in the photo. Bored ? From left Viv, Laine, Miso and XW.

Photobucket
Yeah, We got VIP with backstage passes. Quite a Privilege but thanks to Suetmei. Me did my part as a photographer. Without the external flash. Omg malu wei.

Photobucket
Those are one of their merchandise. Condoms!! They asked me to take as much as I can. So without hesitation, I wallup a few. Actually I counted I stolen 20 of them. I'd gave most of em to my friends for charity. Somehow supporting the event.

Photobucket
Oh check this out. We have Pietro from Hitz.fm and Denise Chan. 16 year old young lady. For the 1st time hosting a show, not that bad after all. She looks like Marion Counter's younger sister, doesn't she?

Photobucket
Free To Fall rocking the 1st performance of the show. Singing my fav song from Paramore, Missery Business. They were good. Seriously.

Photobucket
One in a million 1st place winner and also a friend of mine, Suki Low. lol. She's very Korean looking that day.

Photobucket
Ady Suwardy is up with slow and romantic songs. He got quite good vocals. But just, not that famous that's all.

Want more ? Gossip Street Party Part 2 is coming up next !

There's really a lot of photos I need to post up here so stay tune alright.

2commented | have you ?: